3DWebWorldz: A 3d place in your browser.
As easy as going to a web page
because it is a web page.
Live music, writers, videos, meetings, comedy,??
Starting instructions for visiting 3DWebWorldz. No need to register, enter as a guest. Explore all you want. You only need to register if you want the system to remember you.
Beginner buttons for 3DWW
Click image to enlarge
- 3DWebWorldz.com QUICKSTART
- You can enter 3DWebWorldz as a guest.
- Starting in 3DWW: Simplified screen controls for new people, especially guests
- Euroversity asks: Christel Schneider answers: Why do you use virtual worlds in education?
- Search here: 3DWebWorldz.com QUICKSTART
- Begin, cursor, escape key
- View: cameras
- Interact, red circle
- Move, arrow key, mouse
- Communicate: local chat, Voice
- Main controls: bottom bar
- Social media and info: side bar
- Search on page: Ctrl f, type in the search bar near top of page
- Just what we always wanted for chat in 3D scenes. Get that flat text window out of your 3D scenes.
- 3DWebWorldz introduces human-like avatars in its 2020 upgrade
- Looking For Some Answers? Check The 3DWW FAQ – Knowledge Base
- 3DWW2: events, animated avatars, under development, experimental concerts, entertainment on the web
- Instachat in 3DWebWorldz: Text quickly presented on screen
- 3DWebWorldz: Web integration and how to use it
- 3DWebWorldz holds entertainment events. Background information
- Chalkboard Tool in 3DWebWorldz.com, Virtual World in a Web Browser
- 3DWW is social VW. How to start
- Import mesh into 3DWebWorldz from Sketchfab
- Tutorial: How to put an interactive story in a 3D web page on 3DWebWorldz
- 3DWebWorldz is a professionally-built web site.
- A professional will find the content you want in your place and bring it in for you.
- You will probably be able to place it yourself if you want.
- A professional will program objects for the services you want.
- You need to know nothing about this except what you want.
- WebWorldz is a professionally built web-world showing the 3D web.
- Wanted: mesh museum content for 3DWebworldz and other browser-based virtual worlds
- SmartSoftware in beta test. Toolbox for teachers. Digital classrooms--at last a place that looks familiar. Digital, yes, but teacher designed and teacher tested
- Teaching Spotlight – MySchool3D Campus on 3DWebWorldz
- Slide Presentation Tool in 3DWebWorldz.com
- Classroom in a browser. Walk in, walk around, interact, chat, have a conversation. Your classroom is wherever you are
Student preparation support
- Starting in 3DWW: Simplified screen controls for new people, especially guests.
- 3DWW is social VW. How to start
- How to Move and Teleport in 3DWebWorldz.com and 3DPortals.com
- Social communication in 3DWebWorldz: text chat, contact groups, friends, events
- 3DWebWorldz goes for social media with contact groups: Video tutorial
- 3DWebWorldz hosts a digital art museum in your browser. Monet, Demuth, Fortier.
- A commercial art gallery in a web-world? Is that possible? What are the problems you have to solve?
- An interview with Don Margulis in his 3Dwebworldz Art Gallery
- 3DWebWorldz: Professionally developed. 3D Art gallery in your browser
- 3DWebWorldz.com - Supporting Art, Music and More
Support for development
Videos show people in 3DWebWorldz
- Visit Stonehenge in your browser: Virtual field trip
- How to get around in 3DWebWorldz. The Video Tutorials
- What can you do in a professionally built web-world? Let's visit one and see
- Jamie and Selby look around an A2Z demo cabin and point out the 3D way of marketing architecture
- Jamie and Selby look around an A2Z demo cabin and point out the 3D way of marketing architecture #2
- Jamie and Selby look around an A2Z demo cabin and point out the 3D way of marketing architecture #3
- Video instructions on how to use Web-worldz
- Jamie and Selby continue to explore web-worldz and its potential as social media
Jamie and Selby talk more about web-worldz, a new step in social media
Use cases for 3DWebWorldz
Field trips for classes
- A field trip to Mars. Jezero Crater. Even without a pandemic you can't do that. Unless you have a digital side.
- A field trip to Mars. Jezero Crater. The rover, Perseverance
- A field trip to virtual Mars. Jezero Crater. We are the digitals. We can go anywhere.
- Geology field trip to a tropical island. Introduction to rock types.
- Comedy show on the web. Not just to watch. You can talk, perform, make videos
- Presentations: In 3D places you can do more than show slides ant talk about them. You can use 3D places as slides. Your audience can go there to practice
- How to join a live music event in 3DWW. On the web, in your browser. Come in as a guest
- Finding the funnies: a plan for comedy in 3DWebWorldz
- Live performances on a web venue: chat with the fan group, chat with the performer
- Web Writers Workshop, the writers group that meets in your browser
- The developing writer's workshop in 3DWebWorldz: Video conversations
- A2Z informal meeting on the web. A social feature of web-worlds
- Quests and quizzes support in 3DWebWorldz--the three e's: exercise, engagement, evaluation
- Quests and quizzes, two major elements of instruction, are added features of 3DWebWorldz
- Writers of Nara's Nook: Story seeds: The last werewolf of Blanken, Part 4
- The web grid. The social grid. Opensim.life Grid. It's all about people
- Writer's 3D online workshop: Meet in your browser. Meet in a story scene. Working together apart
- Tutorial: Building in 3DWebworldz: Leaving notes around. Writer's workshop
- Writers of Greyville: Story seeds: The last werewolf of Blanken, Part 1
- The last werewolf of Blanken, part 2
- Writer's workshop in your browser: Virtual field trip
- Jamie and Selby visit Birthday Island in 3DWebWorldz
- Web-world: Marketing. Selling your product in 3 dimensions.
- 3DWebWorldz has a new Library
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Jing
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.