Tutorials and suggestions
Tutorials and other articles to get you started in Cybalounge. These have all you need to start putting together a web-world to tell visitors about your favorite topic. That will work best if you set up welcome times when you are personally there to tell them yourself.
Tutorial walk in my web-world
Click image to enlarge
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- CybaLOUNGE is a user-built 3D virtual world running in your browser.
- Metaverse Software (the company)
- Virtual worlders already know how to build in a virtual world.
- More important: They know what to build and what to do.
- These tutorials are particularly suited for virtual worlders.
- This page will be updated as more tutorials are added.
- CybaLOUNGE Screen, navigation, and starter help. Summary
- Visitor's guide to Cybalounge. Yes, Cybalounge is ready to welcome visitors
- Web-worlds as gateway to OpenSimulator
Tutorials for building in Cybalounge: contents
- Managing a Cybalounge world
- Simple primitives
- "Scripted" primitives
- Textured and colored primitives
- Compound objects
- Showing web content
- Inventory management: storing, giving and receiving
- Collision and physics
- Avatars, animation
- Persistent interaction with visitors
- Complete sets for a web show.
- Managing welcome times, email notification.
- Chrome search on page: CTRL f opens a search bar upper middle..