MUVE update 3/4/2019
OpenSim Fest exhibits thru April 6
Sci-Fi EXPO nears the end.
A collection of news items and links relevant to this blog. Some often-wanted links are recurrent. Others may be retained a few weeks. New items are added daily.
News on the MUVEs
- Opensim Fest, exhibits thru April 6
- Time to shift away from G+, Some features already gone.
- Google+ shutdown timeline for consumers—and it's coming fast
- Social media for the virtual worlds (RiP G+). Summary
- I post news items relevant to this blog on this weekly update page.
- This update also carries persistent links to MUVE-related websites
- Multi-User Virtual Environment (MUVE) is a term used by researchers.
- I repost on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and MeWe.
- Search on the page: Ctrl+f (type in the search bar, top of the page)
- My timeline on Twitter
- MUVE News
- Open simulator projects
- Events in the virtual worlds
- Where is everybody?
- Support the supporters
- Hypergrid places
- Social media
- Living online
- Modern education
- Writers of the MUVEs
- Promotion (general)
- Radio in the virtual worlds
- Videos from virtual worlds
- News sources
- Visit me on the web
- Hypergrid tips
- Tags: web-world, socialmedia, virtualworld, MUVEvirtual, hypergrid, interactivestory