DTA and digicoach take on forms to suit the task:
Shoulder pet, HUD, NPC, signs in places.
The Digicoach cannot emulate a human and need not try. For traditional content instruction, it might be embodied in scenes relevant to the content. For coaching to improve learning skills it might he a shoulder pet This article is explicitly licensed Public Domain (CC0).
The Empty Classroom
Gone to the digital world
- DTA and Digicoach are a collection of services to support learning in a digital world.
- They would be developed as independent modules and made available that way.
- Some services fit to places: Digicoach might be objects or signs.
- Some services should go with the avatar as a shoulder-pet or a HUD.
- Some services may work better coming from a human-like form: NPC
- The Digital Teaching Assistant (DTA) for MUVES (virtual worlds): Summary