Guide your readers
Write Interactively? Don't you need a web page for interaction? No. All effective writing is interaction. Fiction gets a reader to imagine the scene. Informative writing gets a reader to want the information before it is given. Instruction gets a reader to figure out part of an answer before the writing delivers it. Stimulate curiosity. That is one of the standard writing devices to get readers to finish what they begin.
- It is not about what you think. It is about what the reader thinks.
- And about what you want the reader to think.
- You know your target audience.
- Don't just talk to them. Listen to them.
- But they aren't around when you are writing?
- Then you talk for them. Take the role of the reader.
- "Sure I talk to myself. I like to talk to someone who understands me."
- The people in your head. Be everyone you can be
- “SKAM,” the Radical Teen Drama That Unfolds One Post at a Time