3DWebWorldz holds entertainment events.
3DWebWorldz shows how to attend entertainment events in a 3D place on your browser. Watch a live video stream and chat with your friends at the same time.
Controls used during an event
Click image to enlarge
- To get the stream, you need the access code.
- The access code will appear in the lower left just before the event starts.
- Click the live events button to open the stream window
- There is a bar for you to paste in the access code.
- Then click the join event button.
- Click the Region Chat button to chat with others in the audience.
To attend an event
- Just before the event go to: https://3dwebworldz.com/
- Yes, that is a web link. You go to it as to any other web page.
- Click on it here, save it in your browser or on your desktop.
- Or as ordinary text that you can paste into the address bar of your browser.
- Since there is an event starting, you will enter at the event venue.
To get information about such events
A virtual world event is not just for listening
- We chat (in typed text) with each other and with the performer.
- We request favorite pieces.
- We may get notes about pieces that have a history.
- Those of us with musical background may give or get performance advice.
What else can we do on the 3D web?
- Classroom in a browser. Walk in, walk around, interact, chat, have a conversation. Your classroom is wherever you are
- Visit Stonehenge in your browser: Virtual field trip
- What can you do in a professionally built web-world? Let's visit one and see
- Jamie and Selby look around an A2Z demo cabin and point out the 3D way of marketing architecture
- Jamie and Selby look around an A2Z demo cabin and point out the 3D way of marketing architecture #2
- Video instructions on how to use Web-worldz
- Jamie and Selby continue to explore web-worldz and its potential as social media
- Jamie and Selby talk more about web-worldz, a new step in social media
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary