Live performances on a web venue:
chat with the fan group,
chat with the performer
You can come to live performances in your browser. Here is how.
The venue announces upcoming events
Click image to enlarge
A venue on the web
- A performer can stream video on the web.
- A web-venue can host multiple performers.
- A web-venue can host fan clubs.
- A web-venue can host informal gatherings.
- A web-venue can aggregate performers.
- Aggregate performers and you aggregate audience.
- If you have a good audience, you can sell ads.
- You can even sell commercial time.
- You could certainly sell music tracks.
- Or give them away as promotion.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
The audience begins to gather
The audience at a web-venue
- We can have conversations in voice before and after a performance.
- Here we are dual streaming with another venue in OpenSim.life.
- The entertainment grid: Opensim.life grid, all about people having a good time
- We can chat in local text during the performance.
- Join Live Music Events as a Guest on 3DWebWorldz.com
How to join in the LIVE MUSIC EVENT
- Go to the venue in 3DWebWorldz
3DWebWorldz landing page
- You can log in as a guest, without registering.
- Or you can log in with your password if you want to make friend connections.
- You can check upcoming events without any login.
Login, choose destination
- If you know your destination, you can go there immediately.
At the Warehouse venue
- When the performer is ready, a BROADCAST KEY will be posted.
- Notice the key location in the screen-shot.
- When you have the key, click the Live Events button.
- Enter the key to see the video live stream.
Start the live video stream
Live performers in 3DWebWorlds
Performer: James Olmos
- Voice will be off during a performance, but you can chat in typed IM
- James Olmos
- Dual streaming from Inspiration Island
- Yes, you could give a lecture this way if you wanted to.