A workgroup at work in a digital place.
We travel the web.
Less travel time, more work time.
What workgroup work is not talk?
Businesses have workgroups. Educators have project-based learning (a way of training for working in groups). Both can use a more efficient way to bring people together in a working group. Here is how to do it with no building, no travel, nothing but people working together.
The CybaLOUNGE workgroup
- We meet like this every two weeks.
- Dieter is the developer of CybaLOUNGE.
- The others are interested in using it or reporting on it.
- Dieter tells about new developments and upcoming improvements.
- This video shows how a digital place can support a work group meeting.
- We were in Arizona, Texas, and Germany.
- It took us less than 30 seconds to get together.
- We went nowhere that COVID-19 could go.
- The place costs about the same as a web page.
- Compare that with the non-productive costs of conventional work groups.
- Go there. Check it out: Cybalounge
- Don't register. Come in as a guest.