Digicoach for project-management
in self-managed teams:
(Note the skills to be learned in doing these tasks)
Outline of how Digicoach could coach student teams in project management and participation in self-managed teams. This article is explicitly licensed Public Domain (CC0).
The Empty Classroom
- Project-based learning teaches project-management skills as well as content.
- If projects are assigned to groups, team-management skills are also needed.
- Projects will pose problems, so problem-solving skills will also be needed.
- The practice of these skills is a major benefit of project-based learning.
- Scholarly articles for Project-based learning
- Project management (search)
- Collaborative learning (Wikipedia)
- Collaborative learning (search)
- What is Design Thinking?
- Design thinking