How would you teach interpersonal skills online?
Social VR, DTA, videos, behavior modelling,
critical incident technique.
A brief description of how one can teach interpersonal skills online with the aid of existing tools.
Outside the box
- Online does not mean alone.
- Online is not limited to reading a web page.
- Online includes social VR and videos.
- Alone does not exclude a digital teaching assistant (DTA) driven by AI.
- Explicit learning: Learning activities directed towards explicit learning objectives.
Teaching interpersonal skills
- Read an ebook about interpersonal skills?
- Listen to lectures about interpersonal skills?
- Take a multiple-choice test about interpersonal skills?
- Once you hear lecture about swimming, you never forget what you learned about lectures. Talking is not teaching
- Scholarly articles for teaching interpersonal skills
- Behavior modelling (psychology) Wikipedia
- Critical Incident Technique (Wikipedia)
- Social learning theory
- Going to camp on the browser