Schools need 3 levels of edtech--Matt Harris, Ed.D.
And how does the Digital Teaching Assistant fit in?
Three levels of edtech: Access, teaching, outcomes. In the tech age of the 21st century, you can's show you've done it till you've measured it.
- Watch on YouTube
- Access: Caution: you don't know what you need till you know how you will use it
- Teaching: Telling is not teaching: Learning activities
- Outcomes: You don't know you've done it till you've measured it.
- Technology is money heavy?
- The DTA can identify effective learning activities.
- The DTA can monitor skills development.