Now that G+ is going,
let's rethink event-promotion
for the Hypergrid
Summary of options for promoting events on the Hypergrid
Top of HYPEvents page
Click image to enlarge
- The legacy model: events are all over the place.
- People join groups to hear about upcoming events.
- Event managers send group notices to invite and alert people to the event.
- Performers have fan groups that get notices on performances.
- That would only work for people inworld in a single large grid.
- Hypergrid, the multi-grid metaverse, needs a grid-independent system.
- That means using outworld media (mostly social media).