The story at Fantasy Place:
quest for the wolfsbane flower
Part 1, Diana
A continuation of the werewolf story (writer's workshop) demonstrating how a story can also be used to support learning.
Fantasy place with notes
- The story at Fantasy Place follows the monomyth template of Campbell
- The notes tell the story.
Note from Titania/Puck Fantasy place
- Greetings strangers. Beware the dangers.
- We welcome guests. We welcome quests.
- Robin G. can help your quest. Or Robin G. can be a pest.
- But Robin knows where the flower grows.
- Riddle and rhyme will take your time.
- His garb is black and red and yellow
- Though he's not, he's called Goodfellow.
- Red on yellow, kill a fellow.
- Beware the moon; it fills too soon.
- Diana manages its mood. You must win her altitude.
- Of Oberon beware. For strangers, he will never care.
- And so I wish the goodest on ya, your ever faithful friend, Titania.
- If you are reading Werewolf sequence as a story, this article will give away important information.
- Remember, the story is written for illustration.
- Go there via the Hypergrid: :
- world.narasnook.com:8900:Dark Manor
- Nara's Nook grid: