Learning the vocabulary with AI.
Two major cases.
The DTA can provide an intelligent environment
The intelligent scene: the things talk to you. They tell their names. Even tell you aloud. You have quests. Just as in a game. And you learn skills while playing. The difference here is that the skills you learn in this game have long-lasting value. This article is explicitly licensed Public Domain (CC0).
- There are many instances of learning a second or subsequent language.
- The objective is always the same:
- Get able to use the language in effective communication with native speakers.
- Instructional procedures are well understood. The only problem: it takes practice.
- Practice takes time.
- A less obvious case occurs when students prepare to study a specialized subject.
- Here they do not learn a whole new language but only a specialized vocabulary.
- Some of the words are familiar to them, but the meaning is specialized.
- And some of the things mentioned may be dangerous or inaccessible.
- Example: anatomy, surgical tools.
- SceneGate improvements. Brand New Grid: Rêves Fantastiques GridList becomes social! Great Canadian Grid seeks funds to reopen