The plan: Initial DTA content on the web here.
Can be used from here
or copied for use elsewhere.
Preliminary plan for Digital Teaching Assistant (DTA) content pages to support development. This article is explicitly licensed Public Domain (CC0).
The Empty Classroom
- Uses: By DTA and solo
- Design: template and style
- DTA content pages-Published and in works
What is a DTA content page?
- DTA content pages are offered as possible content for instruction on using virtual worlds for education.
- The page is explicitly licensed Public Domain (CC0).
- That means anyone can use it as is or modified with or without credit to the source.
- Digicoach might send people to this page with specific search terms.
- Educators might put this page on their own site and send students there.
- Educators might use this text in their own version of Digicoach.
- These content pages will be revised as needed or as improvements are identified.
Why on the web?
- Easily available to everyone.
- Easily revised or copied
- Directly usable as is
- Easily given to students via web link