Use your head.
You can learn how to learn. Sure. Learning is a skill. Not something they usually teach in school. Not an obvious skill, like being able to read. Actually, learning calls for a collection of skills and habits. And it calls for smart choices about the best way to use those skills and habits.
- Learning how to learn | Barbara Oakley | TEDxOaklandUniversity
- Use your head! They always tell you that. They never tell you how
- How easy is it for you to learn new things?
- Do other people seem to learn new things more easily than you?
- Do other people use learning skills that you are not using?
- Below is a list of skills that people commonly use.
- See if you are using all the skills you could use.