Metaverse resources and AI for personalized algebra.
Video lectures, detailed management of individual learning.
Will education be the last place to use AI to transfer routine human effort to computers?
- What is it going to take for us to toss the 19th century mass-production model of education onto the trash heap of history and embrace the 21st century model of mass-personalization?
- Artificial intelligence is facilitating the delivery of mass-personalization in many aspects of our lives.
- From medicine to manufacturing, we see intelligent systems creating personalized solutions to meet the unique needs of every individual.
- However, in education mass-personalization is still considered experimental and has not gained widespread acceptance yet.
- In this session, we will explore the factors enabling or inhibiting this change.
- Dale Johnson, Director of Digital Innovation, University Design Institute, Arizona State University