Online library in 3DWebWorldz Part 3:
Victorian: Romanticism, Gothic, and Science Fiction
Paper literature of the Victorian era that became the movie literature of the 20th century.
- Watch on YouTube
- Participants: Jamie Jordan, Miss Brenda, Selby
- Links to Project Gutenberg
- To visit the library, click here
- No need to register. Enter as a guest to see what is there.
- Better yet, bring a friend--you can talk in this library.
- Registration is free--that lets you pick an avatar an build a contact list.
Who would be interested
- Teachers and students of English literature, cultural history, and theater.
- Librarians, book clubs, and writers
- Below: The rise of the online library
The rise of the online library
The online school needs a library
- Reinventing school for the Tech Generations. Virtual libraries on the web.
- Libraries in the virtual world could provide help for virtual classes and virtual campuses: the trident model
- A digital campus needs a digital library. What would be in a digital library?
- Online education, sure. But why a virtual campus? Why in a virtual world (MUVE)?
- The Online Campus needs a library, as did those old campuses with the expensive buildings
- Metaverse Libraries: Communities as Resources Part 1
- Metaverse Libraries: Communities as Resources Part 2
- Community Virtual Library (CVL) opens in Kitely. A view of the space station and its teleporters
- Educational communities of the virtual worlds, a database by the Community Virtual Library
- Librarians Share Virtual Communities as Resources--Valerie Hill
- A community as a library resource? The secret source of the web
- Web accessed learning Communities in Virtual Worlds--Thanks to Beth Ghostraven
- Develop your online professional learning network (OPLN) in virtual worlds. The community in your laptop. Always ready. always handy
- The community of online educational practice in user-built digital environments (MUVEs)
- VWMOOC20 Networking in Virtual Worlds - The CVL Education Network
- CVL Hypergird Resource Library Overview. Educational resources on the Hypergrid.
- Virtual Worlds: Professional Education and Library Resources. Summary
- Library: ACRL Virtual World Interest Group visits Cybalounge
- OSCC19 VIRTUAL WORLD EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS OVERVIEW AT CVL
- Libraries and museums will combine in virtual worlds
- The entrepreneurial school. Beyond online classes. The online campus: student rooms, team workrooms, libraries, museums,
- Era of the entrepreneurial educator. The unbundling of education opens the gate for entrepreneurs.
- Education in Virtual Worlds. Summary
- Learn to be a self-starter. Self-managed learning, libraries, learning communities.
- Web report: Educator Edition: Virtual Libraries and digital smarts February edition
- Rockcliffe University Consortium on Avacon grid: Central library and digital smarts
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Techsmith Capture
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.