Rezmela Square Rooms app
You don't have to be a builder to use OpenSim.
Introducing Rezmela Square Rooms, an app that supports building classrooms easily.
Square Rooms introduction
- Watch on YouTube
- First Steps with RezMela
- Square Rooms user guide
- Buy on Kitely Market (not exportable)
Previous Rezmela articles
- Rezmela: Smart blocks, art, images, text, brainstorms, mind maps
- Project management meeting or teaching in a virtual world. Agile or Kanban: Rezmela Smart blocks can support them. 3 use cases.
- Rezmela YouTube channel
- Want a digital campus for your school? There's an app for that. Actually several. Here are some on RezMela Apps (Kitely grid)
- You don't have to build to create scenes in OpenSimulator. RezMela can do most of the building for you
- Set App 4 Creating text posters, producing a whole scene
- Rezmela™ supports easy creation of instructional scenes. A demonstration in VWMOOC19
- Portable places, buildings in a box, layouts as you like them. Rezzers, Holodecks, Holoscenes, Rezmela™
- Gathering educational support in OpenSimulator. Scenegate, RezMela™, Kitely Organizations, DTA
- RezMela in Kitely: Simulations for disaster response training! Updated with contest results.
- Gardens, Landscapes in virtual worlds Real-time garden planning (13 minutes). RezMela™
- The RezMela™ approach
- A place for people (you) to design gardens. Or other places. No lifting. No digging. Concentrate on placing and seeing the resu
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Techsmith Capture
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.