Project management meeting or teaching in a virtual world.
Agile or Kanban:
Rezmela Smart blocks can support them. 3 use cases.
- The project management use cases for Melablocks.
- Melablocks is an application built using the RezMela platform.
- This demonstration shows how Melablocks can be used to implement Kanban.
- Want a digital campus for your school? There's an app for that. Actually several. Here are some on RezMela Apps (Kitely grid)
- You don't have to build to create scenes in OpenSimulator. RezMela can do most of the building for you
- Set App 4 Creating text posters, producing a whole scene
- Rezmela™ supports easy creation of instructional scenes. A demonstration in VWMOOC19
- Portable places, buildings in a box, layouts as you like them. Rezzers, Holodecks, Holoscenes, Rezmela™
- Gathering educational support in OpenSimulator. Scenegate, RezMela™, Kitely Organizations, DTA
- RezMela in Kitely: Simulations for disaster response training! Updated with contest results.
- Gardens, Landscapes in virtual worlds Real-time garden planning (13 minutes). RezMela™
- The RezMela™ approach
- A place for people (you) to design gardens. Or other places. No lifting. No digging. Concentrate on placing and seeing the result.
- Digicoach for project-management in self-managed teams: (Note: skills to be learned in doing these tasks)
- Agenda training for a project meeting by a self-managed group. Learning to plan in a group
- Teamwork in a digital place. Online learning does not have to be lonely. They can't learn teamwork by themselves.
- Digital teamwork. Real work in virtual environments. Project-based learning needs project reporting. Here are the videos.
- Action-item practice for group meetings in project based learning. Effective meetings don't just happen, they are planned.
- Project-based learning can develop work-group skills--if it uses team projects It needs a DTA familiar with group facilitation roles.
- Project-based learning with work-groups: Not just the content: project skills, team skills, self-confidence
- David Lee - Design Thinking in the Classroom: How-to for project-based learning
- Seven major educational affordances from virtual worlds and how they can work together
- Educator's challenge: Provide planning template(s) for project-based learning
- A workgroup at work in a digital place. We travel the web. Less travel time, more work time. What work-group work is not talk?
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Techsmith Capture
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.