OSCC (OpenSimulator Community Conference) :
Virtual Learning Village, Eurikaworld, Vesuvius Group,
Indiana Unv. , Penn State Online Campus
Organizations and universities with important activities in virtual worlds. OSCC exhibits will continue to be accessible until the next OSCC.
A village to make a school
- OSCC hypergrid address: cc.opensimulator.org:8002
- At any arrival point , look for a big sign offering teleports to exhibit areas (5)
- OPENSIMULATOR COMMUNITY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: December 5-6, 2020. Presentations Dec.5 on education in OpenSim
- OPENSIMULATOR COMMUNITY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: December 5-6, 2020. Presentations Dec.6 on education in OpenSim
Virtual Learning Village
More like life,
less like school
For an online campus
- OSCC19 EUREKAWORLD AN ECOSYSTEM FOR LEARNING. School campuses in virtual worlds: teachers, students, mentors, developers.
- Eureka World--3D Worlds for Education
- EUREKAWORLD a world of learning
- Eurika World (Facebook)
Eureka World develops three-dimensional multiplayer worlds with physical interfaces that allow users to integrate learning patterns for students. This learning environment allows human, emotional, and experiential connections in an enriched environment and thus aims to create solutions that expand personal capabilities and actualize students' potential.
Virtual world development
Graduate school online
- Indiana University: KELLEY ONLINE MBA, Kelley School of Business
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Techsmith Capture
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.