Virtual Worlds are about people.
A visit and some featured activities.
A report about a digital place that is all about people. A place to make friends and perhaps to understand yourself better. A few of the many activities are listed.
A group from the Nonprofit Commons is visiting
On the web
Go there in Second Life
- In SL, paste the line below into the top line of the viewer, press enter:
A talk about some of the programs
and events at the island
Click image to enlarge
- Body Sensing/Anxious Brain - DavidArguna
- Mindfulness - Ewan
- Mindfulness Meditation - Ewan
- Positive Change Meetups - Faust
- Relaxation & Balancing - Ghaelen
- Many more
- Lines starting with http are addresses
- Paste the line into the top bar of the viewer, press enter
- Self-Guided Orientation Center
- Dance of Heroes
- Brodmann's Brain by DavidArguna
- Community Cultural Hub by Star & Ewan
- Health Hacienda & Quizzes by Brielle - Covid Info
- Journey to Wellbeing by Tooyaa
- Multiple Intelligences Experience
- Social-Distancing Story Writing
Note board for connecting people
- Looking for people who share your interests?
- Post about your interests so other people can find you.
- Marly Milena Music Library at the Community Virtual Library: Grand Opening Tour: Collaboration in the digital worlds
- Symbolic Modeling as a creative process. In a user buildable digital place you do it without clay, paper, or paint. And with people from around the world
- Symbolic Modeling Training in Second Life: by Marly Milena, Octagon:Creative Exploration
- BENEATH THE WAVES in a virtual world. An exploration of our less conscious realms (invited article)
- ONE-OF-A-KIND TRAINING IN SECOND LIFE--Marly Milena
- Minds Afire @ Whole Brain Health Fair Day Sunday September 28, 2014
- Holistic BRAIN HEALTH FAIR
- Using Arts Processes for Learning in Second Life
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Techsmith Capture
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life