James Olmos sings his original, "Oxygen," in 3DWEBWORLDZ.
Small, intimate group, more like a night club than a concert. Dancing avatars
A sample of a performance in a virtual world in a browser. A regular Friday get-together. A new way for independent musicians to promote their art.
- Watch on YouTube
- Yes, some avatars are dancing.
- And the people are talking in IM (text chat).
- The performer is reading that chat and responding in voice.
- I asked him to do an original not under copyright so I could get video.
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Techsmith Capture
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.