Video: Jamie and Selby introduce
a 3D writer's workshop on the web
In three videos, Jamie and Selby explore the beginning of a 3D writer's workshop that comes in any browser. The workshop is presented in the form of an interactive story that takes place in the virtual environment created in the browser. Thus it also illustrates a new way to tell stories in a browser.
- Writer's 3D workshop on your browser.
- From the intro room, find out how to walk, manage your view, and use the menu.
- Some things will give you notes if you put the red circle over them
- On the menu, under writers, go to Dark Manor.
- Summary about webworlds:
- How to get around in 3DWebWorldz. The Video Tutorials
- 3DWW is social VW. How to start
- Go there 3DWebWorldz
- This workshop is free to use by anyone.
- Writing classes and writing coaches are welcomed.
- No prior arrangement is needed at this time.
- Other videos after the break
- Tutorial: How to put an interactive story in a 3D web page on 3DWebWorldz
- 3DWebWorldz offers 3D spaces on the browser, seeks support via Patreon for further development
- The Metaverse Coming to a Web Page Near you!
- Visit Stonehenge in your browser: Virtual field trip
- Writer's 3D online workshop: Meet in your browser. Meet in a story scene. Working together apart
- The developing writer's workshop in 3DWebWorldz: Video conversations
- Writers of Nara's Nook: Story seeds: The last werewolf of Blanken, Part 4
- Writers of Greyville: Story seeds: The last werewolf of Blanken, Part 1
- The last werewolf of Blanken, part 2
- Writer's workshop in your browser: Virtual field trip
Two Web worlds in public beta
- You can visit either of these as a guest, without registering.
- How to put 3D on your website