Provide a direct link to your region.
Bypass the general entry page
Instructions for giving people a direct web link to your place in Cybalounge-- a web link you can put in social media, websites, or blogs.
Click the clipboard button
in the Location Dialog
Get a direct link to your Cybalounge location
- Suppose you have a place in Cybalounge and you want to bring people there.
- You want an easy way to get them directly to your place.
- You don't want to make them go though the main Cybalounge login page.
- On the web, what you want is a clickable link.
- You put it in social media, websites, or blogs.
- Here is how to get a clickable link to your place in Cybalounge:
- Go to your place. Click the house graphic (bottom line).
- In the dialog box, click the clipboard button to copy your url to the clipboard.
- What do you do with it? After the break.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
Use the url to send people to your place
- The url to my place looks like this:
- I attach that to a user-friendly phrase:
- Selby's place in Cybalounge
Guest entry dialog
- Try it. You will see the guest entry dialog.
- To enter as a guest, click one of the white circles to choose an avatar.
- (Use the slider at the bottom to see more avatars.)
- Enter the nickname you want to use.
- Click ENTER. That's it.
- If you are a registered user you can that button to enter with that ID.
- But you can still enter as a guest if you don't need the ID.
- Cybalounge is ready for virtual worlders to use: Tutorials and suggestions
- What guests can do in Cybalounge and how. Tutorial