"The last werewolf in Blanken" A writer's workshop in 3D
A video about a workshop for writers being developed in 3D MUVEs of OpenSimulator. People with access to the hypergrid can visit the MUVE. Anyone with access to the internet can visit another version being developed as a web page running in a browser.
Video captured at Nara's Nook
- Go there via the Hypergrid: :
- world.narasnook.com:8900:Dark Manor
- Nara's Nook grid:
- A similar MUVE is under development for access in a browser.
- That development is a little behind the MUVE at Nara's Nook
- You can visit the browser version: 3DWebWorldz
- look on the menu under "writers", go to Writers Swamp.
- The region name, Dark Manor, is not connected with The Dark Manor Haunted House.
Introductory and overview articles
Credits: video and story
- MUVE file (OpenSim OAR): Linda Kellie
- Imported, adapted and hosted: Nara Nook
- Story: Selby Evans, Talia Sunsong, Nathan Adored
- Video performers: Talia Sunsong, Selby Evans, Nathan Adored
- Note: the child avatar is operated by an adult.
- Video capture, editing, and publication: Selby Evans
- Video captured at Nara's Nook, Dark Manor MUVE (sim)
- Exercises for a 3D writers workshop: place and characters
- Writers of Nara's Nook: Story seeds: The last werewolf of Blanken, Part 4
- An interactive, social 3D writer's workshop in a browser. And how to mix workshop with interactive fiction.
- Writer's 3D online workshop: Meet in your browser. Meet in a story scene. Working together apart
- Tutorial: How to put an interactive story in a 3D web page on 3DWebWorldz
- Tutorial: Building in 3DWebworldz: Leaving notes around. Writer's workshop
- 3DWebWorldz goes for social media with contact groups: Video tutorial
- Writers of Greyville: Story seeds: The last werewolf of Blanken, part 3
- Writers of Greyville: Story seeds: The last werewolf of Blanken, part 2
- Writers of Greyville: Story seeds: The last werewolf of Blanken, Part 1
- Writing Workshop: Places tell stories: Ideation
- Writing Workshop 2: For every place, there is a story: Ideation