Art: Edu: Language. Blogs. Synergy in Second Life
Alone, alone in a wide, wide sea of art
- Art for language learning?
- UWA Open Art Challenge in a language course?
- Blogs as language learning?
- A blog as an badge of achievement?
- Did somebody say Learning is doing?
- Universidad Rafel Belloso Chacin, Venezuela
- Dr Doris Molero (Pionia Destiny, SL)
- Task: write a blog post about the UWA 3D Open Art Challenge
- Videos from virtual worlds Summary
- Hobbies: Doing video/machinima in virtual worlds
- Music Videos from virtual worlds Summary
- Art videos from the virtual world
- Comedy videos from the Virtual World
- What do we do in Virtual Worlds?
- Search on page with Google Chrome: Ctrl+f, search bar upper right
- Google search this blog, column on right
- or put site:virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com at the end of the search terms
- Annotated screen shots made with Jing
- Creative Commons License, attribution only.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- This blog is not affiliated with Second Life or anything else.
- Ads are from Google
- Drop by my place in Second life
- Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
- Feel free to send me an IM, notecard, or friend request.
- Thinkerer Melville/Selby Evans