VWBPE 2020 STELLAR –
Sponsorship Opportunities in
Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education
Sponsorship opportunities in the Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education (VWBPE) Conference.
VWBPE 2016 entrance
- VWBPE 2020 STELLAR – Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsors keep the conference free and get their message heard.
- Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education (VWBPE) Conference
- Celebrates 13 years of focus on education in immersive virtual environments.
- This year, the focus is beyond simple instruction.
- Towards creative experience and critical reflection
- Four levels of sponsorship.
What can you do with education in 3D places
- Issue-oriented organizations can distribute 3D content about their issues
- Students can make videos presenting their own projects.
- Schools can have a world-wide campus.
- Virtual places can provide educational content around the world and 24/7
- Students around the world can meet and talk with each other.
- Students learning a second language can meet with counterworld counterparts
- Schools can provide a Digital Teaching Assistant (DTA) as a mentor.
By Educators, For Everyone
This open conference is organized by educators and is open to everyone to provide an opportunity to showcase the learning that takes place in this community of practice. Educators, librarians, non-profits, designers, and developers are encouraged to present, attend, and take part in this discussion of collaborative deeper learning and co-presence in virtual worlds and games.
Past VWBPE conferences
- VWBPE: Poster sessions 1. Wed., 7/24 to Sat. 7/27
- Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education (VWBPE) Call for proposals
- Aug 1. 2013 What did you learn at VWBPE?
- EDU: VWBPE Sponsors and Posters (5+summary)
- Afganistan Museum. VWBPE poster sessions, sample
- SENIOR PROJECT. VWBPE poster sessions, sample
- Sponsors and Posters at VWBPE
- VWBPE Posters and Sponsors (2)
- Posters and sponsors at VWBPE (3)
- VWBPE -- Time Machine
- Career academy--VWBPE 2011 Machinima Stream
- VWBPE Education Water CycleVWBPE
- VWBPE 2011: Training in a virtual lab
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Jing
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.