VWBPE 2019 Exhibits:
CVL, AvaCon, VCARA,
ISTE, AMD, and other letters
Annotated exhibits at the Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education
Main Gateway to VWBPE19 exhibits
VWBPE main session April 4-6
- April 9 Hunt Adventure: Escape the Vikings!
- April 11 GUINEVERE Island in OpenSim
- April 12 CVL Presents: Hypergrid Resources Library Poker Run!
- April 13 Creative Expression at CVL’s Music Library
- April 14 CERTsimulator: Community Emergency Response Team Basic Training
- April 15 Digital Citizens around a Community Drum
- April 17 Operation AVATAR and Snoozeum
CVL: Community Virtual Library
- Metaverse Libraries: Communities as Resources Part 1
- Metaverse Libraries: Communities as Resources Part 2
- Educational communities of the virtual worlds, a database by the Community Virtual Library
- Librarians Share Virtual Communities as Resources--Valerie Hill
- CVL and ISTE Creative Improvisation: Art, Music and Poetry
- Rockcliffe University Consortium on Avacon grid: Central library and digital smarts
- Rockcliffe University Consortium on Avacon grid: open education
- THE ARMCHAIR AUTHOR SHOW - AVACON'S METAVERSE CULTURAL SERIES 2013
Click image to enlarge
Virtual Center for Archives
and Records Administration
Anne Frank Annex Museum
- A reproduction of the house where Anne Frank and her family hid.
- Anne Frank
International Society for
Technology in Education
Virtual Environments Network
It is our intent to provide a focal point around which the diverse interests of ISTE Second Life members—as well as those interested in Open Sim, Active Worlds, Quest Atlantis, Minecraft or any of the hundreds of developing virtual environments—can organize their efforts and learn from one another.
We are also actively exploring the educational potentials of the latest in Immersive VR technologies. This includes all Digital Realities--Augmented, Mixed, Virtual--the whole shebang. Exciting!
- Please visit our building on EduIsland
- Join us for one of our Profession Development Opportunities:
- This is the monthly schedule all happening at 5:00 pm SLT
- 2nd Tuesday: Open Office Hours: 5pm SLT
- 3rd Tuesday: Focus Session: 5pm SLT
- Connect with us:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/istevenetwork/
- Weebly: http://venetwork.weebly.com
- Learn more about ISTE and the conference at the end of June.
University of New Mexico
Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Virtual Ability, Inc.
- Virtual Ability's 2013 Mental Health Symposium-
- Virtual ability - Disabilities left behind
- Virtual Ability International Disability Rights Affirmation Conference 2013 "LET ME IN"