Why don't you get more traffic?
How can people find your place?
What makes them want to come?
What can you do to help?
Imaginary greeter bot applies for a job.
- Watch on YouTube
- Works 24/7, always says what you wrote,
- works for milliamps, makes a virtual world social.
- Spread the word
- Improve onboarding
- Ad a greeter bot
- Make videos
Spread the word
- Every mention of your place that carries a link can bring people to your place.
- SEO tips for promoting your virtual community (Not how to cheat with SEO)
- Checklist for promoting your virtual world projects and communities
- Use-cases for marketing user-managed virtual worlds. Think product differentiation. Think multiple markets. The Kitely model
Use your Kitely web page
- Kitely web page
- Not limited to inworld--on the web, in the outworld.
- Use the links to post to social media.
- You can post for every event or big advance.
- Be sure to put promotion text and pictures there.
- See you later aggregator. Aggregate the offerings and you aggregate the customers.
- Plan for organizing a blog in a digital "world". One person, publishing once a month, will get no following in years. But a collaborative blog...
- Meet the NPC Board Podcast by CVL (Community Virtual Library).
- Promoting something? Your social media "timeline" could help
- Promote your Hypergrid place on the web
- A dozen+ tips for building your blog about virtual worlds
- Reposting is your magazine, your recommendations, your promotion.
- SEO: Build traffic to your blog about virtual worlds
Add a greeter bot
- Charlie wants work as a greeter bot. Works 24/7, always says what you wrote, works for milliamps, makes a virtual world social.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Jing
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.