and the secrets of GCFLearnFree.org
Very much needed for project-based learning (PBL).
Does project-based learning (PBL) require critical thinking? Yes, if it is much of a project. Does PBL come with instruction in critical thinking?
- Watch on YouTube.
- This tells how to talk about it.
- Learning the skill takes practice.
- The practice can be planned as a series of steps (a procedure).
- A DTA can walk a team of students through the procedure and collect student products at each step.
- The teacher can monitor the progress of each team and give feedback.
- The Digital Teaching Assistant (DTA) for MUVES (virtual worlds): Summary with JIT learning design
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google