Is one life enough? Class Presentations,
J O'Connor et al.
- Class Presentations
- 1:13 Welcome and Order of Presentation
- 54:23 Module Information and Student Backgrounds
- John O'Connor Director and Dean, College of Arts and Tourism,
- Technological University Dublin Lecturer, Virtual Environments: Is one life enough?
- Class of Spring 2021
- Presented 06-May-2021 Virtual Environments: Is one life enough
- Virtual Environments: Is One Life Enough? Digital Citizenship.
- VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS: IS ONE LIFE ENOUGH? Project-based learning in a digital world: Closing comments on the presentation. Digital and presentation skills.
- Digital teamwork. Real work in virtual environments. Project-based learning needs project reporting. Here are the videos.
- VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS: IS ONE LIFE ENOUGH? Project-based learning in a digital world: Green team. Not just learning about the topic. Digital and presentation skills.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google