Tales of the tinys: World Cup.
The little people have fun too.
Virtual worlds have lots of social interaction
An illustration of social interactions among the digital citizens of virtual worlds.
- Watch on YouTube
- Online learning lacks social interaction
- Scholarly articles for online learning lacks social interaction
- There’s No Contagion in the Virtual World!
- Metaliteracy and our Metamodern Times
- Educational facilities:costs. Cost per square foot. Cost per student. Physical versus virtual. The savings could go into educational services
- Era of the entrepreneurial educator. The unbundling of education opens the gate for entrepreneurs.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Techsmith Capture
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.