Second Life Seventeenth Birthday.
Nonprofit Commons, Phoenix Artists Collaboration, Inspiration Island
A look at some exhibits in celebration of the 17th birthday of Second Life.
- SL11B and earlier Second Life Birthdays. Summary and Highlights
- SL11B, the first 11 years. Part 2
- SL12B opens, the 12th anniversary of Second Life
- SL13B in full swing
Still more members
Phoenix Artists Collaboration
PAC Art Gallery
Click image to enlarge
- Symbolic Modeling (SymMod): a discovery and learning approach. A training course in a virtual world
- Symbolic Modeling as a creative process. In a user buildable digital place you do it without clay, paper, or paint. And with people from around the world
- Symbolic Modeling Training in Second Life: by Marly Milena, Octagon:Creative Exploration
- BENEATH THE WAVES in a virtual world. An exploration of our less conscious realms (invited article)
One Billion Rising
So what is One Billion Rising?
ONE BILLION RISING began as a call to action based on the staggering statistic that 1 in 3 women on the planet will be beaten or raped during her lifetime. With the world population at 7 billion, this adds up to more than ONE BILLION WOMEN AND GIRLS.
A bit of play:
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Jing
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.