An interview with Heike Philp
about digital HMKW University in Kitely
Heike Phlip, of HMKW University (Germany) has built a digital HMKW campus in Kitely. Here I interview her about her plans for using the campus in light of virus restrictions. (Those of us in the digital worlds travel and meet freely in a pandemic)
- Watch on YouTube
- More after the break
- HMKW University in Germany
- HMKW University in Kitely
- Longer report:
- Heike Philp conducts a workshop at her Virtual Campus in OpenSim
- HMKW University of Applied Sciences for Media, Communication and Management was founded by an experienced team of Higher Education professionals in 2008. HMKW is a private, state-approved university with institutional accreditation by the German Council of Science and Humanities. HMKW is active at three locations across Germany: in Berlin, Cologne and in Frankfurt (Main).
- Update 6/4/2020 Firestorm update for OpenSim. Metamodernism and Changing Literacy
Part 2: An interview with Heike Philp about digital HMKW University in Kitely
Schools, colleges, and universities with classes in digital places.
- Digital teamwork. Real work in virtual environments. Project-based learning needs project reporting. Here are the videos.
- Exploring Virtual Worlds & VR in Online Learning Environments Taught by Elli Pinion, University of New Mexico
- Teamwork in a digital place. Online learning does not have to be lonely. They can't learn teamwork by themselves.
- CAG University (Turkey) has a virtual campus and teaches a course about virtual worlds there.
- International, multicultural college MOOC in Kitely: Jews/Arabs/secular/religious students work together in classes
- MALET Academic Virtual Showcase, Fall 2019. Graduate Student capstone reports, MALET Empire State College (SUNY)
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Jing
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.