Virtual Laboratory Training and Career Center:
Sally Cherry talks about the virus and cell model she has built for use in her online training center. The model shows a coronavirus starting its attack on a human cell.
- Watch on YouTube
- Virtual Laboratory Training and Career Center
- Virtual Laboratory Training & Career (VLTC) Project (web page)
- Facebook connection
The overall mission of the VLTC Project
- integrate clinical laboratory training;
- showcase medical laboratory resources;
- share laboratory and public health information;
- promote medical laboratory careers within 3D immersive virtual worlds.
- Virtual Laboratory Training and Career Center: Training, SARS testing
- Sally Cherry (45 years as ASCP-certified Medical Technologist)
The Digital Teaching Assistant
- The Digital Teaching Assistant (DTA) for MUVES (virtual worlds): Summary
- Main DTA function here: Link posters to authoritative web pages.
- These serve as an online textbook. The posters can be used to support a lecture.
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Jing
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.