Invitation to Visions of Self Workshop by Marly Milena
Everyone is invited to participate in a workshop at the crossroads of art and psychology called VISIONS OF SELF.
- You do not need to be an artist in SL or FL; you just need to be interested in self-awareness coupled with creative expression.
- To provide maximum attention, we would like your registration by August 9th.
- The next VOS workshop is Tuesday, AUGUST 31, 2021 AT 11 AM SLT
- Once signed up for the VOS workshop, you will either create and submit one totally ABSTRACT piece of art in First Life and upload it to Second Life
- or you will be guided to build a SymMod in real time to represent an aspect of yourself.
- The originator and facilitator is Marly Milena, the creator of Symbolic Modeling, the tool we use in this workshop.
- You will receive further details after registration,
- Second Life
- Octagon Gallery, 2nd Floor
- Put the SLurl in the address bar of the viewer, enter.
- Symbolic Modeling Training in Second Life: by Marly Milena, Octagon:Creative Exploration
- Using Arts Processes for Learning in Second Life
- Marly Milena Music Library at the Community Virtual Library: Grand Opening Tour: Collaboration in the digital worlds
- BENEATH THE WAVES in a virtual world. An exploration of our less conscious realms (invited article)
- SYMBOLIC MODELING FOR PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Invited post by Marly Milena
- ONE-OF-A-KIND TRAINING IN SECOND LIFE--Marly Milena
- Symbolic Modeling (SymMod): a discovery and learning approach. A training course in a virtual world
- Inspiration Island: Virtual Worlds are about people. A visit and some featured activities.
- Symbolic Modeling as a creative process. In a user buildable digital place you do it without clay, paper, or paint. And with people from around the world
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.