Meeting room for business teams,
for breakout sessions,
for marketing conferences.
3dWebWorldz offers a room with voice-isolated meeting tables.
Meeting room for groups
- Meeting room with tables - each having its own voice channel.
- This allows separate group conversations.
- The front of the room has a screen that can stream video from YouTube or elsewhere.
- Can be decorated with posters and objects for any event. A
- If you look around for a bit, someone may come to answer any questions you have.
- The number of tables can be increased as needed.
- The number of people in a channel can be much larger than four.
- Each table could host a business team, a breakout session, or a product.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- Online library in 3DWebWorldz Part 2: Renaissance and Enlightenment
- An educational workgroup meeting in a browser. 3DWebWordz
- Live performances on a web venue: chat with the fan group, chat with the performer
- A 3d place in your browser. As easy as going to a web page because it is a web page. Live music, writers, videos, meetings, comedy.
- An interview with Don Margulis in his 3Dwebworldz Art Gallery
- Interested in VR? Check out 3DWebWorldz. Runs in a browser, nothing to install. Guest entry--no registration. Many online exhibits: museums, libraries, writers.
- 3DWebWorldz goes for social media with contact groups: Video tutorial
- 3DWebWorldz offers 3D spaces on the browser, seeks support via Patreon for further development
- Jamie and Selby visit headquarters of 3DWebWorldz
- Classroom in a browser. Walk in, walk around, interact, chat, have a conversation. Your classroom is wherever you are
- Charles Dickens and his Victorian times. The Dickens Project in 3DWebWorldz. English literature and history on the web.
- How to put an interactive story in a 3D web page on 3DWebWorldz
- Quests and quizzes support in 3DWebWorldz--the three e's: exercise, engagement, evaluation
- Jamie and Selby introduce a 3D writer's workshop on the web
- Social communication in 3DWebWorldz: text chat, contact groups, friends, events
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.