OSCC (OpenSimulator Community Conference) Exhibits:
Educational experiences on offer
In virtual worlds students don't just sit quietly and listen.
Examples of how we create educational environments in virtual worlds. Will an environment hold attention better than a textbook? Maybe that depends on the environment.
- Only if students are learning to tell facts from fiction.
- If I were using the scene, I would ask students to report on that issue.
- Jurassic Park
- Era of the entrepreneurial educator. The unbundling of education opens the gate for entrepreneurs.
- OSCC hypergrid address: cc.opensimulator.org:8002
- At any arrival point , look for a big sign offering teleports to exhibit areas (5)
- OPENSIMULATOR COMMUNITY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: December 5-6, 2020. Presentations Dec.5 on education in OpenSim
- OPENSIMULATOR COMMUNITY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: December 5-6, 2020. Presentations Dec.6 on education in OpenSim
T-Rex stepping out
She makes a lot of noise,
but does not break anything
- Kayaker's World - Panthalassa. T. rex, Velociraptor, etc. A lost world we found on a Metaverse Tour
- Anyone for dinosaurs? Hunt them, study them, make movies of them...
- The Lost World of Kayaker Magic
- BOATING: The Boat Race Course at Panthalassa
- Sailing the virtual seas with Kayaker Magic and his advanced NAV
- Kayaker Magic on the fence. Electric!
- Air painting. Doodleing in 3D. Skywriting without an airplane
Kitely worlds of Kayaker
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Techsmith Capture
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and Hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.