Why We Pursue Happiness
But Overlook Joy
with Ingrid Fetell Lee
Based on insights from psychology and neuroscience, renowned designer Ingrid Fetell Lee shows us how to find joy hiding in the everyday things around us.
- Use your head! They always tell you that. They never tell you how
- You can tell the doers from the talkers. So pick who you want to work with
- Quick Quotes about talk
- Embodied cognition: Why Your Mind is in Your Body
- Only humans live in imagined realities. Money, nations, are conceptual realities
- Will-power and other myths.
- The Secret of the Instruction Manual
- Turn ideas into actions, results, and reality
- Quick Quotes about setting goals
- Can You Make Yourself Smarter?
- Present information in ways that help people use it
- If a thing is worth doing, it is worth knowing why you are doing it. Satisfice.
- The ABC's of persuasion. We are all in sales
Visit me on the web
- Drop by my web offices Weekdays: 12:-12:30 pm Central time (US)
- I am available for free consulting on any topic in this blog.
- Cybalounge and 3DWebWorldz (Orientation room)
- I will be in both places, so you may need to speak to get my attention.
- Web-worlds, 3D virtual worlds running in a browser. Summary
- And we can visit the Writer's Workshop on the Web
- Don't register -- enter as guest.
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Annotated screenshots made with Jing
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google.
- Selby Evans in Kitely and hypergrid, Thinkerer Melville in Second Life.