Post to Facebook from your SL place.
--add picture and SLurl
This information applies to the most recent standard SL viewer. The information may not apply to other viewers now.
Post to facebook
Click image to enlargeOpen the Facebook window
- Click Me (top right).
- Click the Facebook option.
- For setup, you will need a Facebook account.
- Click the status in to type a message.
- Click the photo option to send a picture.
- The picture will come from your current viewer screen.
- Click refresh to get a new picture.
- Type a comment if you want.
- Check the Include location option to add a SLur.l
- Go to your Facebook Home page.
- Like and Share the post.
- Add comments if you want
- Click to check in to a location in SL and send that to Facebook with a SLurl.
- You can also add a message.
- Check Include overhead location to add a map to your post in Facebook.
- Videos from virtual worlds Summary
- Hobbies: Doing video/machinima in virtual worlds
- Music Videos from virtual worlds Summary
- Art videos from the virtual world
- Comedy videos from the Virtual World
- What do we do in Virtual Worlds?
- Search on page with Google Chrome: Ctrl+f, search bar upper right
- Google search this blog, column on right
- or put site:virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com at the end of the search terms
- Annotated screen shots made with Jing
- Creative Commons License, attribution only.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- This blog is not affiliated with Second Life or anything else.
- Ads are from Google
- Drop by my place in Second life
- Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
- Feel free to send me an IM, notecard, or friend request.
- Thinkerer Melville/Selby Evans