Click image to enlarge-
- My friends online. Find friends who have given you permission to find you online.
- My landmarks. The Landmark button is better if you have more than few landmarks.
- Search. Find a sim if you know its name. Sims may not be listed in regular search.
- Teleport. If the map shows a destination, click to go there.
- Better teleport: Double-click on a map point to teleport
- SLurl. Get a SLurl for your current location copied into your clipboard for pasting elsewhere.
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + M
- People button
- My friends
- Click name of friend
- Profile button for friend*
- Gear graphic
- What do we do in Virtual Worlds?
- Search on page with Google Chrome: Ctrl+f, search bar upper right
- Google search this blog, column on right
- or put site:virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com at the end of the search terms
- Annotated screen shots made with Jing
- Creative Commons License, attribution only.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- This blog is not affiliated with Second Life or anything else.
- Ads are from Google
- Drop by my place in Second life
- Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
- Feel free to send me an IM, notecard, or friend request.
- Thinkerer Melville/Selby Evans