Voice settings button
Voice settings window
Click image to enlarge
-This window shows people nearby who have voice turned on. These are people you can talk to in voice if you want. You can use this window to adjust speaking volume of the people on the list. Hover the cursor over a name, click on the green dot (with the letter i in it), move the slider to change volume.
- What do we do in Virtual Worlds?
- Search on page with Google Chrome: Ctrl+f, search bar upper right
- Google search this blog, column on right
- or put site:virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com at the end of the search terms
- Annotated screen shots made with Jing
- Creative Commons License, attribution only.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- This blog is not affiliated with Second Life or anything else.
- Ads are from Google
- Drop by my place in Second life
- Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
- Feel free to send me an IM, notecard, or friend request.
- Thinkerer Melville/Selby Evans