Some risks from NFTs.
Copyright is a separate matter.
And buyers can get scammed.
Are these NFTs illegal?
Some cautions for people planning to buy art associated with NFTs. You need to know what you are doing.
- Watch on YouTube
- NFT WARNING! | Lawyer Explains SERIOUS Problems With Non-Fungible Tokens
- NFTs vs Copyright: Is That NFT Really Yours?
- I LOST $600 IN AN OPENSEA NFT SCAM
- Introduction to NFTs
- Bored Ape NFT Collector Loses Million-Dollar Stash to Discord Scammers
- Investors Spent Millions on ‘Evolved Apes’ NFTs. Then They Got Scammed.
- Is It Legal To Copy NFT Art?
- 12 Common NFT Scams & How to Stay Safe
- NFT scams
- The IRS Is Coming for my NFTs... (Taxes & NFTs)
- After the break: Videos from the metaverse.
Videos from the metaverse
- Original text in this blog is CC By: unless specified public domain.
- Use as you please with attribution: link to the original.
- All images without attribution in this blog are CC0: public domain.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- Screenshots from ShareX
- This blog is not affiliated with anything. Ads are from Google