Eshi Otawara: “Water Lily”
RePurposed Runway Design Competition
18. “Water Lily” / Designed by Irena Mandic/Eshi Otawara / Materials Used: Shrink-wrap, glitter, cardboard box, newspaper, wire hangers, glue and discarded plastic bits from last year’s dress.
Eshi Otawara is a famous artist/designer in Second Life.
All outfits are made from materials that are used, post-consumer or on its way to the landfill.
More about Eshi Otawara
Other Second Life Fashion News:
- iHeaRTSL, Second Life fashion and community feed
- Videos from virtual worlds Summary
- Hobbies: Doing video/machinima in virtual worlds
- Music Videos from virtual worlds Summary
- Art videos from the virtual world
- Comedy videos from the Virtual World
- What do we do in Virtual Worlds?
- Search on page with Google Chrome: Ctrl+f, search bar upper right
- Google search this blog, column on right
- or put site:virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com at the end of the search terms
- Annotated screen shots made with Jing
- Creative Commons License, attribution only.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- This blog is not affiliated with Second Life or anything else.
- Ads are from Google
- Drop by my place in Second life
- Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
- Feel free to send me an IM, notecard, or friend request.
- Thinkerer Melville/Selby Evans