These instructions apply to the standard SL viewer 3.4+ . Other viewers may be different.
The simplest things first
- Click the camera graphic Snapshot button (camera)
- on Snapshot Preview window
- click "Save to my computer" (button)
- Under Format, click dropdown option. Click JPEG.
- Click dropdown options next to Save.
- Set name and target directory. (I use a pix folder directory.)
Try the other buttons at your convenience. See what they do.
- What do we do in Virtual Worlds?
- Search on page with Google Chrome: Ctrl+f, search bar upper right
- Google search this blog, column on right
- or put site:virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com at the end of the search terms
- Annotated screen shots made with Jing
- Creative Commons License, attribution only.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- This blog is not affiliated with Second Life or anything else.
- Ads are from Google
- Drop by my place in Second life
- Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
- Feel free to send me an IM, notecard, or friend request.
- Thinkerer Melville/Selby Evans