Your sound stage is open
- to make videos
- or still pictures
- or just to imagine
- to give classes
- to start a weekly discussion or mentoring group
- to get a filming company together
Sound Stage One Location Link
Machinima Open Studio Project by Chic Aeon
-Machinima Open Studio Project
Open during the building stage with an official opening by the beginning of October, MOSP is part of the Artist in Residents Program. Open now, more sets coming.-Housed at LEA20, the region is a collection of environments and sound stages geared toward the making of machinima.
- five sets for your use (personal or commercial) at no charge.
- 20 min object return
- plenty of prims available
- voice on
Artists in residence program (6 months residence)
The Machinima Open Studio Project is planned as a collection of environments and sound stages for video capture. Most areas will be present day "reality" scenes, all dressed and ready for you, the director to add any final touches (rez friendly).
- The high rise corporate office is available at :
Other works by Chic Aeon
- Video: Absence of Memory by Chic Aeon
- Art: Video: On Thin Ice, By Chic Aeon
- Art: Video: The Subway - LEA
- YouTube Channel
- What do we do in Virtual Worlds?
- Search on page with Google Chrome: Ctrl+f, search bar upper right
- Google search this blog, column on right
- or put site:virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com at the end of the search terms
- Annotated screen shots made with Jing
- Creative Commons License, attribution only.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- This blog is not affiliated with Second Life or anything else.
- Ads are from Google
- Drop by my place in Second life
- Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
- Feel free to send me an IM, notecard, or friend request.
- Thinkerer Melville/Selby Evans