Open rezzing zone-
Below: slurl--click it to go there
Start and finish line-
Free dune buggy for premium members-
Premium membership has its rewards. The newest perks include a fully interactive dune buggy and access to Racer's Gulch, a new exclusive desert dune racing zone.
In my dune buggy-
- Use the WASD or ←↑↓→ keys to drive.
- [SHIFT] while turning uses the handbrake.
- Double-tap the gas for a wheelie or an extra speed boost.
- The C or [PgDown] keys will flip your buggy right-side up.
- Right-click and choose Customize to change my appearance.
Lots of land to race on-
Ready to race
Sometimes you cross a bridge-
Sometimes you don't
My landspeeder from Tatooine-
The dune buggy is better
at spinning sand out behind-
The landspeeder is better
at crossing bridges-
And at climbing out of gullies-
And at not crashing-
If you want a free landspeeder, look up Thinkerer Melville in Second Life and ask for the Hobo Welcome Kit . The Landspeeder is just one of the free things the Hobos have collected in the Welcome Kit.
- Videos from virtual worlds Summary
- Hobbies: Doing video/machinima in virtual worlds
- Music Videos from virtual worlds Summary
- Art videos from the virtual world
- Comedy videos from the Virtual World
- What do we do in Virtual Worlds?
- Search on page with Google Chrome: Ctrl+f, search bar upper right
- Google search this blog, column on right
- or put site:virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com at the end of the search terms
- Annotated screen shots made with Jing
- Creative Commons License, attribution only.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- This blog is not affiliated with Second Life or anything else.
- Ads are from Google
- Drop by my place in Second life
- Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
- Feel free to send me an IM, notecard, or friend request.
- Thinkerer Melville/Selby Evans