Kitely Boosts services for business. Traffic reports.
The Kitely CEO thinks from a business standpoint. The latest demonstration: the Kitely traffic reports. Of little interest to you unless you have a place that depends on traffic. Valuable if you want to build traffic to your place.
Each Kitely Account gets a traffic report
- The report is in CSV format (comma separate variable)
- Excel or compatible spreadsheet can read that file.
- You can ask questions such as:
- When do people visit this place?
- How long do they stay?
- How much do they spend (Kitely Credits, USD)
- What grids do they come from?
- What grids do the biggest spenders come from?
- What grids do the people who spend the most time come from?
- Who comes here often?
What does the Account History report?
- Start time
- End time
- Event (generally a user visit)
- User name
- Grid user came from
- Kitely World of the event.
- Duration of event (visit)
- Kitely money
How could I use this in marketing?
- Come in and meet people when I have the most traffic.
- Make sure I have notecards and signs in the language of my visitors.
- Ask my frequent visitors why they come.
- Market heavily in grids I get the most traffic from.
- Market directly to people who visit my place a lot.
- Invite people to join my G+ Community supporting this place.
How would I market to individuals without spamming them?
- Have a G+ Community that carries information you want to distribute.
- Invite the individuals to your G+ Community.
- When they join, send them a welcome note
- and tell them how to turn notifications on or off.
How do I get the traffic report?
Kitely as the business grid?
In economics and marketing, product differentiation (or simply differentiation) is the process of distinguishing a product or service from others, to make it more attractive to a particular target market. This involves differentiating it from competitors' products as well as a firm's own products. (Wikipedia.)
Web pages give you a web presence
- Your place can be found by a Google search.
- Searchers find a web page with whatever introduction you want to give.
- And whatever links you want to provide.
- A web page these days is like address/phone number in the olden days.
- If you don't have that you don't exist.
24/7 uptime, nearly 24/7
- List by Maria Korolov: What are the best grids?
- No grid can guarantee 24/7 uptime.
- Commercial grids need to come close.
- Kitely's operating model seems most promising on this dimension.
- Kitely runs on Amazon servers (AWS).
- Hardware failure just switches you to other hardware.
- Hardware changes only affect idle servers. There are plenty of others.
- Software updates on Kitely are done at midnight California time.
- Most customers in US time zones can consider Kitely uptime to be 24/7
Feature-rich control panel
- Resize Kitely Worlds Using a Graphical Tool
Kitely business services