Among the cranial nerves
University of Kentucky collaboration with
University of Western Australia
Anatomy & Human Biology
Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
University of Kentucky Collaboration with UWA - Anatomy & Human Biology
Cranial nerves are nerves that emerge directly from the brain, in contrast to spinal nerves, which emerge from segments of the spinal cord. In humans, there are traditionally twelve pairs of cranial nerves. Only the first and the second pair emerge from the cerebrum; the remaining ten pairs emerge from the brainstem. --Wikipedia
There I am, next to the Parotid gland
The cranial nerves are familiar in biology, physiology, psycology, medicine, etc.
The red tube is a branch of the carotid.
- What do we do in Virtual Worlds?
- Search on page with Google Chrome: Ctrl+f, search bar upper right
- Google search this blog, column on right
- or put site:virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com at the end of the search terms
- Annotated screen shots made with Jing
- Creative Commons License, attribution only.
- Second Life, Linden, SLurl, and SL are trademarks of Linden Research Inc.
- This blog is not affiliated with Second Life or anything else.
- Ads are from Google
- Drop by my place in Second life
- Location Link. Click to go or drag to the viewer screen:
- Feel free to send me an IM, notecard, or friend request.
- Thinkerer Melville/Selby Evans